Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paid parking to park in Navan

Options
  • 31-07-2010 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

I need to get a bus from Navan to Dublin. I want to park my car in a safe place and within walking diastance of the bus stop. Thanks again appreciate the help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Hi, T Corolla
    I figure you will be coming from Mullingar, so you will enter Navan from the Athboy road. You will reach the new road which comes off the M3, continue on this until you reach the roundabout - take the 4th exit into the industrial estate where Homebase and Halfords are and park your car there, it's free. Anywhere else in Navan will cost you a bomb depending on how long you're going to spend in Dublin (maybe someone else know of a nearer carpark that's free). This will be a 10-15 minute walk to the bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

The industrial estate closes at 6 most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Isn't it all day parking at the co council offices on Railway st for very little? Also the car park down at the fire station is long stay for only a few euro as far as i know.

Advertisement