Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV sales in Galway

Options
  • 31-07-2010 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Are there any sales around Galway. I hope to buy a tv. I'm checking websites but slow to buy in case theres sales and better deals in Galway - I might be sorry afterwards. But then I dont want to go around town from shop to shop in hope that theres sales and in the hope of finding something better on sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Dont think you'll find much better than www.powercity.ie .They've some great deals atm compared to what's around in Galway.

Then again sometimes it's worth the extra cash to shop local just for the peace of mind of knowing that if something goes wrong with it in 2 years you can bring it back easily to the shop and complain rather than start shipping it back to Dublin etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

If your buying a TV make sure it can do MPEG4.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Bob_Harris wrote: »
    If your buying a TV make sure it can do MPEG4.

Quoted to make doubly sure this gets noticed by anyone considering buying a new telly.

We're all switching to digital, have no choice (no reason to stay on analogue anyway), so don't be caught out by some seemingly cheap offers.

Advertisement