Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were told to design a new contraceptive?

Options
  • 31-07-2010 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

Random thought, just in from long shift in work.

If I was asked to design a contraceptive it would be:

Do a shift in a video store on a saturday night before you have sex.

The amount of whinging, crying little shítes is a definate turn off!

Yours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Mary Harney mask and body suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,169 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Up the Bum, no harm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Something involving lazers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Dont shower.

Dont brust your teeth.

Eat Garlic.

The only chance you'll have of getting a woman pregnant is if you hit her sweet spot from 15 feet with an olympic standard aim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Susan Boyle would be the poster girl for the campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Metal condom. Gets the job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

I'd implant a chip in people's brains so that everytime they got the urge they'd see images of Auschwitz/Srebrenica/AIDs victimes etc in their mind

If you took a blast of that before you rode that munter nurse you met in coppers you'd save yourself the embarrassment of an awkward morning after coz you'd see all those horrible images you'd never get it up & if you could then you're one sick fuddermucker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Burdizzo :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

a gel you rub on the top of your japper that when you spew it turns to rubber and collects it all up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

I'd implant a chip in people's brains so that everytime they got the urge they'd see images of Auschwitz/Srebrenica/AIDs victimes etc in their mind

If you took a blast of that before you rode that munter nurse you met in coppers you'd save yourself the embarrassment of an awkward morning after coz you'd see all those horrible images you'd never get it up & if you could then you're one sick fuddermucker

The flaw in this though is that only sick fuddermuckers would procreate thus creating a race of sick baby fuddermuckers destined to control the world. I prefer my fuddermuckers only slightly unhinged and adult-sized, thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

The withdrawal method.

How does it work?

The withdrawal method works by preventing the sperm from coming in contact with the unfertilized egg. After removing the penis, the man ejaculates away from his partner so that no semen enters the vagina.

Couldnt be simpler.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

I have to think about those things just to muster a stiffy.....never mind maintain it.......try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

If I was asked to design a contraceptive it would be:

Whatever you do, please design one better than the coil.
    My missus was fitted with the coil as a contraceptive measure, and its useless
    We're expecting a baby in the spring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

mikom wrote: »

Emmm.... congratulations???

Ollchailin wrote: »
    Emmm.... congratulations???

Boinnng

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

work in family law for a while. T'would put anyone off procreation :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

And the pill its a joke. My misses took her's religiously and we're expecting November :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....

Though i cant help look forward to it to :):):)

Get the snip... :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

I hope to have children some day, but having taught teenage boys for the last number of years- i have to say there is no greater contraceptive than some of those anti-Christs.

Seriously though, in this day and age, particularly in Ireland & other developed countries, I can't understand how so many teenage pregnancies/accidents occur. I know there'll always be a few "surprises" but it's so easy to get the pill & even easier to get condoms- it doesn't make sense, how stupid/irresponsible are people?! As I said, I know you can be as careful as possible & still get caught (mikom! :)) and that's really difficult I'm sure, but as for the rest of them- I don't understand it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Everyone in morphsuits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

How about a pill that the woman takes which prevents her ovaries from producing eggs?

There are more than enough contraceptives,but alcohol/stupidity prevents them from working all the time. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Ollchailin wrote: »
    I hope to have children some day, but having taught teenage boys for the last number of years- i have to say there is no greater contraceptive than some of those anti-Christs.

Seriously though, in this day and age, particularly in Ireland & other developed countries, I can't understand how so many teenage pregnancies/accidents occur. I know there'll always be a few "surprises" but it's so easy to get the pill & even easier to get condoms- it doesn't make sense, how stupid/irresponsible are people?! As I said, I know you can be as careful as possible & still get caught (mikom! :)) and that's really difficult I'm sure, but as for the rest of them- I don't understand it!

Thats what i thought :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The morning after pill for men.

It changes your blood group.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Are you sure it's hers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I dunno, slinkys are pretty hot.

/derp

Are you sure it's hers?

Now you've got me thinkin'.
    We were on the rebound, so anythings possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

An alcoholic beverage for a lady,

It would save alot of timewasting, if ya could see which
    ladies were drinking it at the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Have your Mother in Law move into the next room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Einhard wrote: »
    Have your Mother in Law move into the next room.

Based on my last relationship, that wouldn't help in this scenario. AT ALL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Based on my last relationship, that wouldn't help in this scenario. AT ALL.

That's just weird!!

I know the Irish mammy has a special place in the nation's heart but seriously...

Advertisement