Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Knockout Tournament

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I dont think so, many professional players take people out last man on purpose to stop the flow of a game and take away a chance...

If it happens in the real game of football, why stop it in fifa???

It's just horrible to play against to be honest and very frustrating. I never enjoy playing against someone employing those tactics to be honest and would prefer not to have to, as would the majority of other players!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Yeah but it happens in the heat of the moment when you think you are about to concede, i think a loss of a player and a free kick is a pretty decent penalty for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Yeah, the game is supposed to be a football simulator. Slide tackles occur in real life, so why not in FIFA?

SECOND CHANCE FINAL - MUST BE PLAYED BY MON. 11PM
    Borussia Dortmund V Fernerbache

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Brick wall. Head. Bang.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

I can play the game now.

Can you play now then?

SECOND CHANCE SEMI-FINAL