Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer NEEDED

Options
  • 01-08-2010 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

singer needed to play in rock band. must have confidance to be a good front man. very experienced drummer and guitarist both of hich are playing 10 years or more. influances include thin lizzy, doobie brothers, the police, ccr kings of leon etc. will be playing lots of well knows songs. singer must have a good range. south east ireland area based in kilkenny. thanks for reading! hope this works!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Randuz

Hi,
    I'm a 32 year old Singer from Indonesia, living In Dublin. I'm looking to join a band. Previously, I was singing In Bali at many Big venues like Hard Rock Cafe and Planet Hollywood as well as hotels and events like weddings and corporate functions. I have sung with bands playing rock, jazz,funky and top 40 hits.
    Here's is a link to a you tube video featuring me with My band. Apologies if the Sound quality is not great..Look forward to hearing from you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy6knsJGHSk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Advertisement