Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made a video about Lee Harvey Oswalds Carcano Rifle

Options
  • 01-08-2010 5:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Please leave a comment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Very good and informativr as always.

On mounting the scope, I had the same problem a few years ago mounting a replica scope mount to a K98. I just drillled and tapped the reciever and after making sure it all sat upright I removed each screw individually, grinded them down, put a drop of locktite on them and screwed em back in :)

Just trying to remember now was it that or another rifle that i polished the bolt reciever to get a cleaner feel off it.

Keep the good vids comin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

cheers for that. that is a good look at an infamous rifle;)

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

interesting, as always

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Very intresting,well done,espically the bit about him possibly using open sights on the rifle.Thats one point thats not mentioned very often.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

Interesting piece of history!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

harmoniums wrote: »
    Please leave a comment

Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

well done....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

the carcano does have a pretty terrible reputation , and i think if you were getting the gear together to kill the most powerful man alive , the cost of the rifle wouldn't be the first consideration ,

Advertisement