Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva to Busaras

Options
  • 01-08-2010 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Coming to Dublin on Wednesday for the Man U match which should finish around 9.40pm Have to be at Busaras before 10.40. What's my best route? DART to Connolly is the obvious one I suppose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Will the Darts be stopping at Landsdown? If not walk to Grand Canal station and you should be allright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

thought that was the reason for putting a station there:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

trad wrote: »
    Will the Darts be stopping at Landsdown? If not walk to Grand Canal station and you should be allright

I think they close GCD actually temporarily for a few hours after matches, so Lansdowne is the best route, or walk imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There is a DART station Lansdowne Road (Grand Canal Dock closes during events) right next to it and plenty of buses.

You can get the Dublin Bus routes 2, 3, 18 from Sandymount (goes via Ballsbridge), 10 from Baggot Street or 4/a, 5, 7/a, 8, 45 (doesn't go all the way to the city centre), 84 from Ballsbridge. Even more choice from Donnybrook / Upper Leeson Street.

http://www.avivastadium.ie/howToGetThere.aspx

Advertisement