Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrigfoyle Quarry - PP for outdoor activity centre

Options
  • 01-08-2010 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

I see that Wex have a planning application in to build an outdoor activity centre at Carrigfoyle Quarry on Forth Mountain :) Anyone know any more about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

i cant find any information on it at all................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Effervescent

I think it's related to Sheilbaggan OEC in Ramsgrange. Heard last year that they were planning to open an activity centre at the quarry so it looks like it's finally going ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

I think it's related to Sheilbaggan OEC in Ramsgrange. Heard last year that they were planning to open an activity centre at the quarry so it looks like it's finally going ahead.

Very interesting - that would be great. Planning is in name of Wex Co Co though - maybe these guys would be sub contracted to run it?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

i cant find the planning app at all.

can someone post a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

foolelle wrote: »
    i cant find the planning app at all.

can someone post a link?

Its not actually a planning application but rather a 'Notice of Proposed Development". What is the difference?? The ref number on the sign beside the quarry is LAC0503. Can't find anything on the net about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement