Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August ATR Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

lebowski11 wrote: »
    Your right. I didn't realise. Appologies for selling Mike short.
    No worries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No one noticed me, only the selections when they won..:( Sniff!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭winslow

mike65 wrote: »
    No one noticed me, only the selections when they won..:( Sniff!

Funny that, I thought people only remembered me when the selections posted were losers!! :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Fair play for this over such a long time Mike. Some people will miss the posts...

But not me because I hate Hugh Taylor & ATR tipsters. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D

Now I'm not even looking at them I expect ATR titpsters to have a truely bumper month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anyone see Gerry O'Brien picks for yesterday in Roscommon, 2pts ew on a 14/1 which came 3rd and 2pts ew 4/1 which came 3rd, not bad.

Anyone see Gerry O'Brien picks for yesterday in Roscommon, 2pts ew on a 14/1 which came 3rd and 2pts ew 4/1 which came 3rd, not bad.

I just started keeping a record of his tips. He has had some great winners this year.

Have a look at just the last 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Anyone thinking of backing Rewilding read Hugh's article today, interesting stuff, pity we don't have sectional timing! I'll be backing Midas Touch anyway, waiting til it opens on course and getting as much as Will Hill will allow on at 1/3 odds a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,369 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol. Was just looking as well. Just backed it at 8s. He seems very confidant and its rarely his 3 pointers dont perform. Really surprised his price hasnt dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Lol. Was just looking as well. Just backed it at 8s. He seems very confidant and its rarely his 3 pointers dont perform. Really surprised his price hasnt dropped.
    Yeah his prices seem to hold up for the big Meets, so much money in the markets anyway. Will take the place (had Arctic Cosmos as well anyway! :D)

• Advertisement

Hugh Taylor is now 27 since a winner

We all know what that means.............

• Registered Users Posts: 10,369 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Ahem, it means youre in a different time zone PB. October thread up the ways (well down the ways now ;-) )

Cheers,I didn't know about the new thread.

Advertisement