Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing August Meetup

Options
  • 01-08-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Well it is the first of August so we need a new thread and here it is. Start planning!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

kingtut wrote: »
    Well it is the first of August so we need a new thread and here it is. Start planning!
    hey! you back? im leaving for ever and ever!
    bye bye drinks tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Ah Steve, not forever and ever, you will come back for visits, wont ya?? Gonna bloody miss you..:(

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Ah Steve, not forever and ever, you will come back for visits, wont ya?? Gonna bloody miss you..:(
    ill give you 3 visit vouchers, use them wisely!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

so where you planning on heading tonight Stevexo? i'll be along at some point, just woke up there again:rolleyes::D few girls from ladies lounge heading to havanah's too i think:D

corkcomp wrote: »
    so where you planning on heading tonight Stevexo? i'll be along at some point, just woke up there again:rolleyes::D few girls from ladies lounge heading to havanah's too i think:D
    havanahs it is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

stevexo wrote: »
    havanahs it is :D

should be good laugh:D whos coming out? I might head out a bit later so im still intact for club:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

sorry guys, wont make it out tonight but i'll defo be going to julia's wedding party!! who's going to that'/?:)

Sorry I didnt make last night steve..
    Will be going tonight as well Miss Shadow, whats the plan for it??

hi guys sorry was in town but got caught up and didnt make it to havannas hope you all had a good night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Sorry I didnt make last night steve..
    Will be going tonight as well Miss Shadow, whats the plan for it??

I'll be there tonight as well, we were saying last night that we should meet up in town somewhere. maybe around 8:30ish.

• Advertisement

mudokon wrote: »
    I'll be there tonight as well, we were saying last night that we should meet up in town somewhere. maybe around 8:30ish.

Yep that sounds good, get taxis up then because its a fair walk uphill!! Sure someone text me when and where and Ill be there.

Yep that sounds good, get taxis up then because its a fair walk uphill!! Sure someone text me when and where and Ill be there.

Will do.

anyone got any ideas for this weekend anyone doing anything ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

If I can't think of anything else to do I have to go drinking in Midleton. :(

Craichouse anyone?

that sounds like a plan the comedy place yeah ? anyone else wanna go ?:D

i am definitely going to this i will have a few other people with me so if anyone from the boards wants to join us more than welcome

Sounds good. I might have to stay on the dry though :( I doubt if I could get home after work and back to Cork in time.

ha ha no problem i drink that much either anyways :D

Sounds good. I might have to stay on the dry though :( I doubt if I could get home after work and back to Cork in time.

I'm in the same boat, but I might make it in tomorrow for this. Sounds fun.
    ha ha no problem i drink that much either anyways :D

Is that you don't drink that much or will you drink enough to cover Blitzkriegers dryness. :pac:

ha ha i can drink but i dont need to to have a good time yeah do come something different ! nice to meet some other people from here ! :D

• Advertisement

Hey is that tonight you are talking about?

Hey Cadyboo,

tomorrow night.

Hey Cadyboo,

tomorrow night.

Ya just re read the thread and realised, thanks though:o :D

I'm in the same boat, but I might make it in tomorrow for this. Sounds fun.

Hate working weekends :( I could go in early and leave early but that could leave me so sleepy I'll fall asleep before the show.

At least if I do manage to catch the train the LV is only down the street....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

anyone doin d usual pubbin on sat nite???

imageworks wrote: »

Why? You looking to go out this weekend?

Hate working weekends :( I could go in early and leave early but that could leave me so sleepy I'll fall asleep before the show.

At least if I do manage to catch the train the LV is only down the street....

Yeah, I'd get dropped off at Merchants Quay so it's not far from there either could be there by about 9ish.
    imageworks wrote: »

Pubbing with added laughing at the funny guy on stage is the order of the day. :cool::D

If I catch the train I should be there around 9:20. If I miss it and have to drive should be around 9:10.........

So is anyone actually going out tonight? Was supposed to go out with my niece but she has just informed me that two of her friends are coming too, and Im thinking of backing away from the teeny boppers:)

• Advertisement

I'll probably go along to the Craichouse tonight. Beer & comedy sounds good tonight. :D Blitzkrieger is coming too I think.

Advertisement