Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing August Meetup

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

jujibee wrote: »
    The longer this week gets the more I think I will skip the movie and go right to the beer.

feeling the same:P i skip movie too and come just for beers:)
    btw i sent u pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

this is starting to look just like a boards beers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

corkcomp wrote: »
    this is starting to look just like a boards beers:D

i just had the same thoughts btw... look at all this thread..whatever ppl seem to plan, later it only turns out to be drinks... or at some rare occasion...drinks:D

kart wrote: »
    i just had the same thoughts btw... look at all this thread..whatever ppl seem to plan, later it only turns out to be drinks... or at some rare occasion...drinks:D

it looks bad alright doesnt it:o:P I will have to sleep tomorrow to be sure I can make it cos thanks to a 20 minute power nap after work sleep wont be happening tonight:(

how about meet up around 9 or 9.15? how about Star as a starting venue? or if people prefer to go somewhere else i'll check back later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Umm... where is the Star? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Umm... where is the Star? :o

Washington Street, heading out of town on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Looks like I'm not going to make it tonight after all. :( I get to move heavy stuff at my sister's house instead :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hi everyone,

I won 2 tickets to the private Red FM preview screening of the movie 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the world'. It takes place tomorrow (Tuesday 24th) in the Gate cinema at 7pm.

I am allowed to bring 1 person with me so if anyone here would like to go just reply to this.

First person that replies to this and says they want to go (and definitely can go) gets the ticket.

It's only the ticket that is free, not the snacks.

Edit - I was asked if I would organise a bowling night so I'll get that set up in the next day or two.

kingtut wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I won 2 tickets to the private Red FM preview screening of the movie 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the world'. It takes place tomorrow (Tuesday 24th) in the Gate cinema at 7pm.

I am allowed to bring 1 person with me so if anyone here would like to go just reply to this.

First person that replies to this and says they want to go (and definitely can go) gets the ticket.

It's only the ticket that is free, not the snacks.

If I wasn't working I'd have gone. Didn't you win tickets for movies before? You must be lucky.

Let me know what it's like, i want to see this.

• Advertisement

No-one able to / interested in going?
    mudokon wrote: »
    If I wasn't working I'd have gone. Didn't you win tickets for movies before? You must be lucky.

Let me know what it's like, i want to see this.

Thanks Mudokon - I'll let you know how good / bad it is. Oh and yes I have won tickets a few times before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

No-one able to / interested in going?.

ah gawdamnit... i missed a free nite out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I only discovered this thread 6 days before the end of the month...FML

Bróg next weekend or the weekend after for me :D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

I only discovered this thread 6 days before the end of the month...FML

Bróg next weekend or the weekend after for me :D :cool:

lol PL ... But look at it this way...now your well early for septembers wild nites??!!!

imageworks wrote: »
    lol PL ... But look at it this way...now your well early for septembers wild nites??!!!

Exactly!

Anyone fancy seeing Piranha 3D in the gate cinema tomorrow (Friday) ? It is showing at 7 and 9.30 :)

Anyone fancy seeing Piranha 3D in the gate cinema tomorrow (Friday) ? It is showing at 7 and 9.30 :)

According to the email I get from the Gate, the times for this are 6:30 & 9:15. I won't be coming to this.

According to the email I get from the Gate, the times for this are 6:30 & 9:15.

I get that e-mail also however their website says it is 7 and 9.30

http://www.corkcinemas.com/gatemultiplex.php

I would be more inclined to trust the website but I'll double check later on...

Looks like you were looking at the film times starting from last Friday. :)

http://www.corkcinemas.com/gatemultiplex.php?startDate=2010-08-27&wantedSite=cbs&page=&localpage=

Looks like you were looking at the film times starting from last Friday. :)

http://www.corkcinemas.com/gatemultiplex.php?startDate=2010-08-27&wantedSite=cbs&page=&localpage=

:o:o:o

• Advertisement

So does anyone want to see Piranha in 3D tomorrow? Yes....No...??

We are having a work shindig today but if anyone wants to meet up on Saturday I would be up for it :)

We are having a work shindig today but if anyone wants to meet up on Saturday I would be up for it :)

I might be tempted, what were you thinking of doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

johanna and i are out tonight :D both back from holidays, yay!
    if anyone wants to join in....

I might be tempted, what were you thinking of doing?

I am not sure, maybe a movie or something. Did enough drinking last night :o

Ainu wrote: »
    johanna and i are out tonight :D both back from holidays, yay!
    if anyone wants to join in....

Wonder where you'll be going. :P
    I am not sure, maybe a movie or something. Did enough drinking last night :o

I don't think I'll be on for that. Going to watch football this afternoon which will involve beer. Never in the mood for the cinema after beer. :pac:

I don't think I'll be on for that. Going to watch football this afternoon which will involve beer. Never in the mood for the cinema after beer. :pac:

No worries :) I might just have a pj's and video kind of night :cool:

Last night was great fun! Good to see you Ainu, Johanna and save_our_socks :)

Anyone interested in trying out that new Chinese buffet on North main st in the next week or two?

Last night was great fun! Good to see you Ainu, Johanna and save_our_socks :)

Anyone interested in trying out that new Chinese buffet on North main st in the next week or two?

Tried that about 2/3 weeks ago, it's actually quite nice :D

Their wee jelly pots are nom nom nom :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement