Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems copying videos to my PSP from my laptop

• 01-08-2010 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with this problem??
    I converted some DVDs to mp4 format to view on my PSP. However, when I go to view them on my PSP they show up as corrupt files, or it will only play some of the movie!! This is getting very annoying now as I have searched the net for different ways of copying them to the PSP and nothing seems to work!!

Any suggestions??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You sure your putting them in the appropriate sub-folder and have you tried alternative software video conversion tools?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bretso

I have tried a few different sub folders already! sometimes it works, but most times i keep getting "corrupt data" and its driving me crazy!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

bretso wrote: »
    I have tried a few different sub folders already! sometimes it works, but most times i keep getting "corrupt data" and its driving me crazy!!
    Sounds like you need to try an alternative video MP4 conversion tool.
    The one your using is not rendering the converted file into a quality high enough to be accepted by the PSP.

I use "Total Video Converter" and "Any DVD Converter professional" myself for my PSP.
    Maybe you should test them out and see if they do any better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭softdancomputer

I found Nero Recode to be the only one working for me (as converter and save files to the right place and with the right names on PSP)

Advertisement