Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered from The Sweet Tooth Company hasnt arrived!

Options
  • 01-08-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey,
    last monday i ordered 1 pack of nerds from the sweet tooth company and they still have not arrived.What do i do?Should they have arrived by now?I also made a slight mistake on my paypal address.It asked me to put in a zip code but me being in meath i dont have one so i just put in D15 as it wouldnt proceed without me putting in a zip code.Could this be my problem?

Seanob43

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

That could be the problem - if they printed out the address and posted it off, D15 would be on the bottom and thus it would be directed to D15 first. Then it might be noticed that it's not a correct address there & sent back to be redirected.

I'd drop them an email & just ask, they're nice folk so I'd say they'd help sort it out. Obviously being a bank holiday weekend you might not get a response til Tues or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MaireadK4

I ordered from them back in July got weeks for the order to arrive. I was sick contacting them. I didn't get everything I ordered. They substituted products for similar stuff. I wasn't happy with their service at all.

Advertisement