Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cateye Micro Wireless problem

• 01-08-2010 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

The battery died on my Cateye Micro Wireless so I got replacement, put it in and reset wheel size, odometer etc. as per instructions. Since then if I do, for example, a 50km spin it might read that I've done 2.4km.

I could understand this if the other readings were innaccurate too but they're not-average speed, distance covered, max. speed etc. are all correct. It even registers when I stop and start again.

No doubt I've missed something but I'd appreciate if anybody could shed a bit of light on things for me:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭-Wheeler-

The battery in the wireless pick-up on the fork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Can't believe that never occurred to me-gotta be worth a try.

Cheers mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭-Wheeler-

Yeah, easy to forget there's a battery in that too. Let us know if it fixes it.

Put new battery in this morning but no joy. Funny thing is if I reet the odo back to okm it works but when I put it back at its true mileage it doesn't.

Any other suggestions out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

Has the magnet sensor been moved/knocked so its not registering every wheel revolution?

• Advertisement

Yeah it's set right. That's the funny thing-everything else like average speed and particularly distance covered is working.

Their tech support site is not up to much either.

Advertisement