Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help us with our Setlist!

Options
  • 01-08-2010 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place for this thread. My little brother and I are considering playing a few small shows in our local pub as a two piece. This is my first time taking on a project like this and I was hoping for some advice, and more importantly, some suggestions for songs!

We can both sing reasonably well and we'll most likely play with one guitar and a bass but we may give two guitars a try if it'll give us a better sound. We're hoping to play a mix of classic / contemporary rock songs and maybe some indie music but we're open to anything really.

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

CCR, Lizzy, Van Morrison, Cat STevens, Oasis, Verve, Beatles, Lynyrd Skynrd, Elvis, Kings of Leon, Killers, Steve Earle, The Monkees, Waterboys, Aslan, 4 of Us, David Gray, Script, Simon & Garfunkel, Neil Young, The Police, Queen, The La's, Christy Moore, Kooks, Muse.. and so on!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Fluddles

Thanks Stephen! Seems the possibilities are indeed endless.

Advertisement