Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over Ear Hearing aid wanted??

Options
  • 01-08-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi people.

Here's my situation!

I wear a hearing aid in one ear & am stone deaf in the other. without reason or explanation ( apart from age possibly) the aid packed up. I returned it to dublin for repair, it came back working (ish) & has now packed in again. I have been put on the urgent appointment list in my local HSE clinic, but due to "The Current climate" I could be waiting a few months! urgent I ask you!!!!! Also due to "The current Climate" I am out of work, so purchasing one privately is not an option!

If there is anybody out there who may have a spare over ear aid I would really appreciate it right now. I would even be willing to return it when I get my new one if needed. I have the tubing etc myself.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, & here's hoping!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Im sure I have one belong to my daughter pm sent

Advertisement