Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pancake restaurants/Creperies

Options
  • 01-08-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of some good pancake restaurants/creperies in Dublin city centre?

I know of Lemon and that one thats around the corner from Camden Street, but was wondering if there are any more/ones that people would recommend?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I <3 Lemon

There's another Crepe place in Temple Bar, half moon or something. It's if you're walking down the right side of the CentralBank and it's on your right before you hit the alleyway/tunnel to the quays.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

OK, so they are an outside stall but the people who do crepes in the Temple Bar food fair on Saturday and The Peoples Park on Sunday have amazing crepes...yummy! Have been going to them for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

CathyMoran wrote: »
    OK, so they are an outside stall but the people who do crepes in the Temple Bar food fair on Saturday and The Peoples Park on Sunday have amazing crepes...yummy! Have been going to them for years.

crepes in the city...so tasty good!!!
    i have to say lemon is prob the best in the city, so very tasty!

Advertisement