Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Wireless network adapter

Options
  • 01-08-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a wireless adapter.
    Does anyone have one that they could sell me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I was going to buy one last week, but baulked a bit when I saw prices between 50 (Gamestop) and 70 (Game) euro. My router is in my room so I normally just have Xbox connected directly, but I also wanted to be able to watch films etc on a bigger tv elsewhere. Turns out you can relatively easily connect your xbox to your laptop and pick up the wireless connection that way! Have not tried it for online gaming yet though, but it definitely works for streaming movies etc. Let me know if you want some advice on doing it.

edit: if you do want to buy one knew, thing they are about 35 pounds sterling on amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Berilium2

I've read about connecting through the laptop, it's a good idea but not very practical.
    You can buy the wireless adapters second hand in gamestop for 30 euro, but I just want to see if I can get one cheaper, or trade for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

get em second hand now in a fair few places since everyones trading the old xbox's in for the new ones, the new xbox has N capable wifi built n as you prob know!

i used to connect to xbox live via wifi'd laptop and an ethernet cable but its just not worth the hassle after a while!

Advertisement