Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Player

• 01-08-2010 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

This is available in Ireland isn't it? When I try to become primary user with my SkyId it tells me my registered phone number is wrong Account in my Da's name so Sky won't give me any info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I am watching it right now so yes it does work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Theyre trying to stop people using other people accounts with Sky Player (such as children using their parents accounts in their own apartment *cough* *cough*!) so youre going to have to be smarter than that when signing up... My mother has an account set up which I use from time to time to watch cricket in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 grainofsense

djimi wrote: »
    Theyre trying to stop people using other people accounts with Sky Player (such as children using their parents accounts in their own apartment *cough* *cough*!) so youre going to have to be smarter than that when signing up... My mother has an account set up which I use from time to time to watch cricket in work.

Ah i got it sorted and I'm not a bloody child:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Youre somebodys child! (which is what I meant...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Ah i got it sorted and I'm not a bloody child:mad:

Everybody is somebodies child :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement