Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracked screen on my HD2 - repair options?

Options
  • 01-08-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭

So my HD2 got dropped from a height onto concrete yesterday and the screen shattered. The phone is still fully functioning and the glass didn't fall out - it's all still flat but cracked, but is useable just about to tide me over till I get a replacement.

I had bought the HD2 off ebay and don't have insurance so will need to either get it repaired or buy a new phone.

Are repairs like this on a phone generally economical or is it like laptops where repairing the screen costs about as much as a new one? Also, are there any recommended repair shops in Ireland or places you can deal with online to send the phone off to?

Comments

Advertisement