Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Share

Options
  • 01-08-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone just wondering is there anyone lookin to get back in the saddle or maybe thinking of buying but not sure.Well im looking for someone with plenty of experince to share my 16.2 mare.Very gentle horse in every way has done plenty of everything. Need someone to share the riding and some costs. I have had her 18mths or so but im finding it hard to exercise her with my working hours of late,so im willing to try a share and see how we go:) Now she is stabled in whitechurch stables just b4 carrick has outdoor arena,couple of fields with jumps etc,riding instructor on site at all times and a very friendly atmosphere:) But i would think of moving her to another yard in waterford area if suits. Any more info please pm me. Mods hope its ok to put this in here ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 daisyholeR

Oh I'd love to get back into the saddle! I'm a bit too out of practice though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IC1988

Hi,
    Am wondering if anyone has a horse above 16hh to share in South Dublin?
    I have been riding for 15 years and have worked in showjumping/cross country yards most of my life. I now work in an office and miss being around horses. I cannot have my own and it is so expensive and I dont have 7 days a week free to look after.
    Really keen to find someone with similar conditions that would like to horse share (half livery paid).
    Thanks
    IC1988 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

IC1988 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Am wondering if anyone has a horse above 16hh to share in South Dublin?
    I have been riding for 15 years and have worked in showjumping/cross country yards most of my life. I now work in an office and miss being around horses. I cannot have my own and it is so expensive and I dont have 7 days a week free to look after.
    Really keen to find someone with similar conditions that would like to horse share (half livery paid).
    Thanks
    IC1988 :)

You might want to try the South Dublin Forum here

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IC1988

Hey sorry new to this boards thing and only realised it was Waterford when you replied :confused::) Thanks for link

Advertisement