Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any decent bike mechanics in Dub 7 area

• 01-08-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Having nightmare with my NSR, she barely starting and when she does soon as I put her in first the bike has no rev or power and shutters to a stop.

Also casing of indicator broken and on the mirrors broken.

Does anyone know the number of a good bike mechanic in D7, PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bigjoe

Give John a call. Follow this link.

The Italian Centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

bigjoe wrote: »
    Give John a call. Follow this link.

The Italian Centre

Excellent mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭aidan13

Give Martin Cummins a shout. He's the best i've come accross. Took me ages to find a mechanic to look after my bike properly and not rip me off. He actually tries to educate you about bike and teach you how to fix any problems. I've met other mechanics who treat you like an idiot and try to get as much money as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Bang Bang wrote: »
    Excellent mechanic.

Second that. He let me take my bike and make sure I was happy with it before I paid him. And it was to the tune of a good few hundred. Not many places would do that.

Also one of the soundest blokes I came across. ;)

Advertisement