Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many of you play Call of Duty when drunk?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

I do the odd time and TBH,not with much success!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

ive yet to play it sober ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭waynewex

I do the odd time and TBH,not with much success!!!!

It always seems like a wonderful idea at first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

Haha, id say that was great craic!

I only play drunk after coming in after a night out. How i do depends, sometimes id come in around 4 after a serious session and have great games but other times id come in after a night out and go 0-1-30 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

cant do it.be lucky if I hit an even k/d.You will find me sittin in abscure corners not because im camping but its the only place I can have a sup of beer and a smoke without been killed:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

waynewex wrote: »
    It always seems like a wonderful idea at first.
    Like every thing involving drink:D

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    You will find me sittin in abscure corners not because im camping but its the only place I can have a sup of beer and a smoke without been killed:D
    Seems like THE best course of action at the time haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I do it all the time. I'll be out with the lads, we'll all come home off our faces and fire up the game. It's so much fun, we're so bad when we're pissed! But it's very enjoyable!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

A fair bit alright. Seems like a good idea at the time but not good when you fall asleep and wake up after being killed constantly. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The odd time, I had one of my best FFA games ever when a bit pissed, 30-0 on Rundown :D granted I camped like a bastard and let the harriers and pavelow do their thing, but it was still an epic, drunk win :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

When I was younger (and stupider) if I hadn't scored after a night home I'd often play WoW until 7 or 8 in the morning when I got back, but I always find it's too much like hard work to get the Xbox out.

The danger of gaming when drunk is finding what you've done to yourself. Kicking guildmates or prestiging in MW2 or something would be a right pain in the arse. :pac:

I hear WoW players are notorious at scoring

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I never play while drunk but I do when Im high and dear god.. My reactions are terrible most times, sometimes I would throw a semtex, it would get stuck on a wall and I would run by it killing myself lol also very slow to move outta my position (comfort zone) for teh first minute or two :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I don't get drunk too often, and when I do it's mostly in college where last year, I had no internet access for the ps :mad:.

We play offline somtimes where my reactions are horrible, aiming a few feet right or left of where I should be :p. Thankfully I don't get to play online, I probably would get mangled with a score somewhere near 5-25 (5 kills being martydom on a death streak haha), and ragequit or smash the controller.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

See when I'm drunk, I'm usually out and about making a right ass of myself not playing COD :pac:

I do have a few every now and again though admittedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I suffer form the Darts player paradox.

One or two drinks relaxes me and I play better but any more and i'm about as useful as Anne Franks drumkit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I love playing drunk but always play awful. It's funny watching your killcams though, you'll see the enemy take a few hits, then they turn around, see you spraying bullets everywhere and take you out.

irish_goat wrote: »
    I love playing drunk but always play awful. It's funny watching your killcams though, you'll see the enemy take a few hits, then they turn around, see you spraying bullets everywhere and take you out.

I'd love to record my gameplay then play it back when I was sober. Let's get Tallon drunk at the CoD beers (if it happens) and record him playing :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

If you're into that weird stuff then try playing the game with the tv upside down.

Pretty hard i can imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

After a long weeks work, I plan relaxing tonight with a few drinks, a movie and some 'duty online. In that order... of course the only problem being by the time the movie ends I'll have gotten through quite a few...I never do as bad on COD though as I do on Halo 3 after drinking, I guess because of the more or less 'instant kill' versus the shield/health system in Halo 3 that is really not your friend when drunk. The last time I played Halo 3 drunk I had about a minus 20 K/D spread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Tried once before when extremely drunk, gave up after one or two games as I was seeing double and my reactions were piss poor!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

krudler wrote: »
    The odd time, I had one of my best FFA games ever when a bit pissed, 30-0 on Rundown :Dgranted I camped like a bastard and let the harriers and pavelow do their thing, but it was still an epic, drunk win :D

You probably needed a lie-down ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

x43r0 wrote: »
    I suffer form the Darts player paradox.

One or two drinks relaxes me and I play better but any more and i'm about as useful as Anne Franks drumkit

for your information i dont have a drumkit,
    poor analogy

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

AnneFrank wrote: »
    for your information i dont have a drumkit,
    poor analogy

Well if you had a drumkit you skinny bitch, you couldn't play it for fear of being found out by the Nazi's and raped to an inch of your sorry existence.
    Thats why its a GOOD analogy. Useless cause it can't be played.

Goodbye Claiva.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Goodbye Claiva.

a ha ha....no harm done.
    He's my brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Anne Franks your brother?! I always suspected she was a bit of a tranny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Kersmash wrote: »
    Anne Franks your brother?! I always suspected she was a bit of a tranny...

your a langer who looks skinnier than anne frank,
    and your missus looks like a tranny.....

AnneFrank wrote: »
    your a langer who looks skinnier than anne frank,
    and your missus on bebo looks like a tranny.....

jesus.......wept :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Been playing whilst having a few Bank Holiday Tuesday beers today,some good games and some not so good!!!

Advertisement