Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many of you play Call of Duty when drunk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Rycn wrote: »
    I hear WoW players are notorious at scoring

Trick is not to mention WoW. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

trick is to get a few into you . enough that you dont overthink things and just go in guns blazing . not so much that when you go in guns blazing you put about 50 rounds into a wall. and dont play hardcore . well i dont anyway i get jumpy and shoot the wrong people . or throw stunners for ****s and giggles and lamp someone in the head :L

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

nothing better sending the gf to bed an having a few beers,

ususaly when i have free gaff, starts off with nice chinese

loads of beer....first few beers relaxes me, makes me concentrate more

also makes me more competitave when playin against friends and with friends,

so im all up for nice drunken boards night of playing over the mic, private or against the world

psn
    coys123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

baldymac wrote: »
    nothing better sending the gf to bed an having a few beers,

ususaly when i have free gaff, starts off with nice chinese

loads of beer....first few beers relaxes me, makes me concentrate more

also makes me more competitave when playin against friends and with friends,

so im all up for nice drunken boards night of playing over the mic, private or against the world

psn
    coys123

No no, you're doing it wrong. :pac:

Also, there's a stick up top of the forum called "sharing gamertags", add your name and people are more likely to add you. Plus there's a list of around 30+ boardsies with their PSN aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭daithiolabhrai

I love coming in after a night out when you still feel a bit drunk, and just sitting down to play call of duty - its a perfect way to waste that small bit of energy you still have left :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,680 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

love coming home after a night out,,,bring home supermacs, and play COD till 6 am...brilliant..it has become a regular Saturday night occurance for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,651 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I love coming in after a night out when you still feel a bit drunk, and just sitting down to play call of duty - its a perfect way to waste that small bit of energy you still have left :)

that... or have a pedal :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭gavitron22

i used to do this quite frequently about a year back after a few smokes, but instead of killing my reaction times, i became some sort of monster, i did so much better than i do now! doesn't say much about my reaction times while sober...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

A good drinking game, drink every time your team captures a flag :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jackthelad456

I have been warned by friends coz I act like an idiot over the mic. Not great at the game even worse when drunk.

Note to self plug out the mic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

CORaven wrote: »
    A good drinking game, drink every time your team captures a flag :D

how about every time you get killed . eventually it'l take the edge off and you wont care . or you'l be very sober and wont care

Advertisement