Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Arms Tatttoo

Options
  • 01-08-2010 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi all,

was just wondering if anyone got a full arm tattoo in Dublin and how much you paid.. I have some artists on my list but I would appreciate any suggestions and help in this..

have something like this in mind.. Not the same tho I have my own design but I would like to have the full arm covered

robotic%20tattoo.jpg

Thanks

Suz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I would imagine it would cost around €2000 or more, that's just a guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Depends on so many things.

- speed of the artist

- colour or black/white (colour takes alot longer)

- design, how much detail do you want.

- long sessions (eg: 6 hours a go) will work out cheaper than short sessions (eg: 2 hours a go)

only way to get a rough price is ask a few artists. They'll have a better idea how many sessions you'll need for your design. No one here will be able to quote you anyway accurate. Be prepared to have it left open ended though. He wont be able to quote you exactly how many hours you need.

Advertisement