Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which Phone / Network

Options
  • 01-08-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Ok so hopefully in the near future I will be starting to set up in business (probably wont be going for a business package) for my self so I will need to be able to use email (I have multi accounts) and face book (I will be using it for networking but I also tend to keep in touch with others threw out the day on it) Phone wise I am pretty open although I do like the look of the blackberry storm and I want to stay miles away form the Iphone and LG I have an LG 5 something at the moment and really do not like it the reason I bought the LG was the qwert keyboard which I do like having .Also the little kick at the bottom of the HTC Hero is a big turn off (I want some thing that relatively flat) I also need a phone that can be switched to silent pretty quickly and if possible a decent camera / video recorder would be nice (also a decent batt life would be nice)

As for the network O2 is out I have the LG on that and the network dies regularly so I had to resurrect my old vodafhone number for when it dies . And 3 is a big no no I had a family member who got a load of grief from them. I am in Rush (north county Dublin) but will be moving around a fair bit if that makes a difference with reception , call time wise I will be expecting people to be mainly calling me but I will also be calling people back as I will be leaving the phone on silent / off for 30mins - an hour at a time so I am guessing I would need one of the lower minute bundles

Any input is very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The E72 on vodafone: http://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=373073&offerSelected=portins&action=view

Does multiple email accounts, great camera, and goes into silent with one touch of the 'ctrl' bottom right button. It also has sat nav built in for getting you to your jobs

€45 a month for 150 mins/150 texts and 2gb internet which is more than enough for email and facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Davy wrote: »
    The E72 on vodafone: http://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=373073&offerSelected=portins&action=view

Does multiple email accounts, great camera, and goes into silent with one touch of the 'ctrl' bottom right button. It also has sat nav built in for getting you to your jobs

€45 a month for 150 mins/150 texts and 2gb internet which is more than enough for email and facebook.

Thanks that's one of the phones i had over looked , I'll pop into one of the brick's and mortor shops to see how it feels in the next day or so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks that's one of the phones i had over looked , I'll pop into one of the brick's and mortor shops to see how it feels in the next day or so :D

It feels nice, trust me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Davy wrote: »
    It feels nice, trust me ;)

I do trust you :D it’s my big clumsy finger I don’t trust LOL , I just want to see what the key board feels like tbh I cant see it being a problem( I recall looking at some of the blackberry’s with a simalar sixed keyboard and they where fine )

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spooky1666

Did you get the phone? If so hows it going?

• Advertisement
Advertisement