Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Discontinuing Pet Range

Options
  • 01-08-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I was in Ikea today and everything in their pet range was reduced. I asked a staff member and they are discontinuing that range. To be honest, I didn't like much of their stuff but I loved their poo bags. I bought a lead and collar set, a little dog/cat bed and loads of rolls of the poo bags. They also had dog bowls, cat toys and other bits and pieces.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Pity.... got their feeding mats, 2 x cat size and 2 x dog. Good quality and cool of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Might just be that they are bringing in a new range - just like Argos, Ikea change their catalogue every year. I love their vet bed and got some great bowls there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    mags16 wrote: »
    I loved their poo bags.

We get them too and I was only in the food hall on Monday so could have run down and stocked up!! :9 Was there many rolls left mags? What are we going to use now!??! I don't like nappy bags because they're too thin! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Pudding11

The pet section in the Euro2 stores does boxes of poo bags. Usually get about 100 in the box, its a small blue box.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Tesco value nappy bags - 300 in a pack and I think they're about €1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

The nappy bags are too thin thou - you can see the poo in them also the ikea bags are nice and long! I don't like walking from one end of the park to the other (the bins are at the gates grrr) with a big huge poo in a bag that everyone can see!! Maybe the bags people use depend on the dog - our guy is a golden retriever so has big poos?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

tk123 wrote: »
    The nappy bags are too thin thou - you can see the poo in them also the ikea bags are nice and long! I don't like walking from one end of the park to the other (the bins are at the gates grrr) with a big huge poo in a bag that everyone can see!! Maybe the bags people use depend on the dog - our guy is a golden retriever so has big poos?
    I get the nappy bags from the €2 shop; €2 for 300. I like everyone to see that I'm cleaning up after my dogs. It stops them thinking that I'm not, and hopefully it encourages other people to do likewise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Does anyone know if there are any pet items left in Ikea, or are they all gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

Hiya, was up there yesterday, not much left, got leather lead and collar set for 1.99, poo bags 99 cent, and we got 2 cat beds in the shape of a flower for the ferrets for 3.99... not bad prices, they have dog bowls for 25 cent. and cute bags with tails on them 75 cent. There near the end of the shop before the baskets and flatpack stuff.

Advertisement