Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Value Club Vouchers

Options
  • 01-08-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Anyone know when the next issue is? It seems ages since the last one. Just wondering in case I was "deleted" or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

September, should be. If you haven't got anything then and you feel you've spent more than €300 there since you last got vouchers, ring the number on the back to check your points balance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Was there vouchers sent out around May/June time?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is not a Consumer Issue - Moved to After Hours

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Dunnes Stores are racists imo.
    ty&gl.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If you haven't received them by now... it's because yer money isn't good enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bounced to Bargain Alerts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Coming out mid August I heard. But none of the Tesco or Dunnes loyalty cards are much good as they are not giving the bonus points like they used to with 20 and 25% bonus points on certain weekends etc. Its all competing on price with the Lidl and Aldis now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I haven't got any this ages either. I can't remember when I last got any.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

biko wrote: »
    Bounced to Bargain Alerts

This isnt a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

kendragon wrote: »
    This isnt a bargain

Now gone to BA Requests

• Advertisement
Advertisement