Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evil Uncle new Website

Options
  • 01-08-2010 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi all,

Just a quick note to officially launch my new website www.eviluncle.eu.

For the next week or so I will have some demo versions of the album songs (due in November) up there for free download. As an introductory offer like. The next one'll cost you an ear. So go on and have a listen. Any feedback on the songs, the website or the beard would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to invading your ears. They look like somewhere I could call home.

Your pal,
    Evil Uncle.

PS Evil Uncle is now on Facebook at www.facebook.com/evilunclemusic. If you could paste a link to www.EvilUncle.EU on your Facebook page that would be cooler than being cool. Thanks to all who have been telling Evil tales so far - very, very much appreciated!
    PPS If you happen to find yourself in Galway on Saturday 7th of August I'm supporting Mick Flannery in Róisín Dubh. Come along!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Pimp Your Band.

Advertisement