Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose Pub Mooncoin

Options
  • 02-08-2010 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I got to say this is one of the best places to eat on a sunday i have ever come across, its not very well known but i came across it one day on a drive and i have no complaints the staff and chef (Fergus) are fantastic nothing is to much trouble. If you have kids there catered to also chicken nuggets etc. I have been back a few times and if your in the area is well worth a visit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

daveevo8 wrote: »
    I got to say this is one of the best places to eat on a sunday i have ever come across, its not very well known but i came across it one day on a drive and i have no complaints the staff and chef (Fergus) are fantastic nothing is to much trouble. If you have kids there catered to also chicken nuggets etc. I have been back a few times and if your in the area is well worth a visit.

You should have a jingle playing over your ad post!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Seriously, report a post if you have a problem with it, and please avoid making accusations on-thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 daveevo8

What are ya trying to say mate?? I thought this forum was open to anyone who had anything good or bad to say about a place, didnt know it would offend ya saying food in a place is good get a life

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

dave - The above warning applies to everyone. If you have a problem with a post - Use the Report Post button and let a mod deal with it.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

daveevo8 wrote: »
    What are ya trying to say mate??

Mods, may I explain what I'm trying to say, and why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there the beer revolu. PM me or report the post.

HB

Advertisement