Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of an oil tank

• 02-08-2010 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hello,

What's the easiest way to get rid of an oil tank, tap closed, ready to go - about 100 litres+ of diesel left....

Is there a website for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Hello,

What's the easiest way to get rid of an oil tank, tap closed, ready to go - about 100 litres+ of diesel left....

Is there a website for this?

What type of tank? I.E Plastic or metal?

If its plastic and in good nic and it's free, i'll gladly take it. If it's metal I can send you a guy's number and he might take it for free.

PM me with your details if you want.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

kodak wrote: »
    What type of tank? I.E Plastic or metal?

If its plastic and in good nic and it's free, i'll gladly take it. If it's metal I can send you a guy's number and he might take it for free.

PM me with your details if you want.

Thanks
    Plastic - not sure abuut the condition but it held the diesel for years with no leaks so it must be ok...

Kodak, have to give the builder who promised to move it when knocking shed enough time to expire his first refusal, then it's yours. I'll pm details to you in a week

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

I have 500litres of dirty diesel to get rid off
    Any one have any ideas what to do with it

Advertisement