Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BSOD, Mini Dumps & USB Device Issues

• 02-08-2010 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi, I have been getting blue screens of death of late which usually just gave a stop code.

Today I got a BSOD which specified a specific driver, ewusbnet.sys (I have a huawei E1752 modem) so I assume this is the culprit or at least one of the problems.

Would anyone know where I can safely download this driver to replace the existing one?

I may be on the wrong path though so if anyone is able to read mini dump files I have attached the last 4 I have received so if you wouldn't mind taking a look and letting me know what they say I'd be grateful.

Edit: Forgot to attach file before posting, If anyone is able to read them please let me know and i'll attach in reply.

P.S
    I figured it had something to do with my USB ports as my mouse, external harddrive or mobile broadband modem would disconnect itself and after finally deciding I needed to uninstall the USB root hubs in device manager only 3 out of 5 would successfully uninstall. The computer would always freeze on the other 2. Whether this is related to the above or not I'm not quiet sure.

Advertisement