Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I be worried about this?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Four

If the FBI wanted you, I'm pretty sure they'd just come after you instead of sending an e-mail warning you that they're after you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Four wrote: »
    If the FBI wanted you, I'm pretty sure they'd just come after you instead of sending an e-mail warning you that they're after you.
    Why do you think Osama hasn't been caught?
    Dear,
    Mr bin Laden. I am writing to you to inform you that we shall be making our monthly house call to you on the 14th of this month at 14:00. Please ensure you are home for when our agents call. As you have missed your previous 30 visits, it is most important you are home for this one.

Yours scincerely,
    The FBI.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Note that you have 72hours to obtain this crucial Documentation.

Fat Tony: You have 24 hours to give us our money. And to show you we're serious… you have 12 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Ah a new version. The problem here is that Mr Lulu will charge you for the crucial Documentation, but hey,you can afford it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Sweet Jesus..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

and have the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL of TRANSFER (DIST) CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained.

I'd say if the FBI really had anything to say to you, it'd be through the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dammo

Shame to miss out on the $12m though. I say contact Lulu asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Look OP dont worry. I'll sort this out for you. Just PM your bank details, pps numbers, photocopy of your passport and of course your left testicle and i'll make sure to do the paperwork for you and get this cleared up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Is that the same Spencer Lulu who runs the Safari park outside Borris in Ossary???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

I believe certain elements of society have been receiving fake e-mails purporting to come from this office. The FBI does not issue veiled warnings or indulge in hyperbole. For proof of this you may avail yourself of our "How to know a scam is being perpetrated" pamphlet. It is available in all regional FBI offices. Or, alternately you could send a cheque/postal order to our head office in the amount of £12,000,000 + £1.50 p+p and we will send one out to you.

Yours sincerely,

The FBI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Bonito wrote: »
    Or Cavan.

;COUGH. A low blow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

OP, this is to inform you that you have won $1,000,000 in the Foxyboxer Lottery. Please PM me your bank details and PIN number so I can deposit your winnings. Congratulations!!!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 naomi6297

I've had the same email also one from koffi annan and the metropolitan police in london. At this stage I should be a multi billionaire. I must get at least ten of these emails every day.

Advertisement