Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Resizing palladium wedding ring in Limerick?

• 02-08-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

Hiya, got a palladium wedding ring made to fit around an engagement ring using the bespoke design service with H Samuel, although they matched the rings size exactly right to the engagement ring I find that after a while it starts to get really uncomfortable- so want to size it up about a half size.
    Thing is- I have no idea if H Samuel can do this or how much it'll cost me (they're quite expensive anyway and their website is very vague) so wanted to know has anyone done anything like this in Limerick and where was the most reasonably priced place to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

I had rings sized recently at Matthew Stephens and BMK on Foxes Bow. Both did a good job but they were working on gold rings. Worth giving them a call anyway.

Matthew Stephens - 061 415583
    BMK - 061 468739

Should add, that the assistant in Stephens recommended BMK because one of my rings was engraved and they couldn't (wouldn't?) do it!

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

As above try BMK

Topaz Jewellers are also very good and worth a try

Topaz Jewellers
    12 Upr Gerald Griffin st Limerick Co. Limerick

* (061)404575

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Just home from topaz, no problem at all, done by sat, 25 yoyos! Nice one!:D
    Thanks all for the help!

Advertisement