Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Knockout Tournament 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

[13]conco27/alanc2003 - Lazio

We meet again mate. ;)

You around tonight?
    Ill be around about 10 tonight if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

zodac wrote: »
    I sent you a friend request as soon as the fixtures were announced. :p

I'm free after the Commmunity Shield match, if you're up for it then? 2 legs, right?

Ah right, sorry. I mightn't have logged in since then. Not too sure. Wasn't around after the match, might be this evening though. Around 10/11 maybe? Yeah, 2 legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

L'prof wrote: »
    Ah right, sorry. I mightn't have logged in since then. Not too sure. Wasn't around after the match, might be this evening though. Around 10/11 maybe? Yeah, 2 legs.

Cool, I should be on around 11. :D

Cool, I should be on around 11. :D

Sound, see you then...no practising in the meantime ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

L'prof wrote: »
    Sound, see you then...no practising in the meantime ;)

I'm online now. :)

• Advertisement

I'm online now. :)

Sound, will be on shortly. Was delayed back at home.

Real Vallodolid 0-3 PSV
    PSV (3) 0-5 (5) Real Vallodolid

Not sure what happened to me in the first game at all. I thought I started off very well and could have taken the lead. PSV then try a long range effort and I'm genuinely not sure how it went in. The keeper just didn't move and let the ball float over his head, there wasn't much pace in it at all. Lovely goal all the same. After that, I was in it less and less. I can't remember the second goal and for the 3rd, I made the wrong choice in bringing the keeper out and was duly chipped.

Second game, I was 3-0 up at half time but couldn't relax because I thought PSV were bound to pull one back. After my 4th, I was fouled in the box and put number 5 away from the spot. I could have had a 6th at the death, but Manucho opted for the post instead.

emmetmcl, I thought we were all going to get 4 star teams? Real Vallodolid are only 3.5, which was a bit disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Sorry mate, I went from the most recent squad update but when you play unranked it only uses the players from the very start of the season. It can't really be helped.

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Sorry mate, I went from the most recent squad update but when you play unranked it only uses the players from the very start of the season. It can't really be helped.

Well, it can, it would be tedious to check all teams through the EA servers though, I'll admit that. It's something you could get one of us to help you with though before organising tournaments. I remember searching online looking for a list of team ratings, but never came across one! Anyway, it doesn't matter now.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

athletic bilbao (chasing dreams) 3 lazio 4 (conco27)
    lazio 3 athletic bilbao 4

lazio 3 athletic bilbao 3 i think, could have been 4-4
    lazio 6 athletic bilbao 6, athletic bilbao won 5-4 on penos.

great games, really enjoyed them. end to end stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

mystic86 wrote: »
    mystic2405
    Hey Mystic - its mystical to find you on the aul ps3 - i have sent a friend request and havnt seen you on this since u registered - can u play 2nite??

PLAY-OFF ROUND FIXTURES - MUST BE PLAYED BY MON. 10PM

Athletic Club (Bilbao) v Lazio
    PSV v Real Vallodolid
    Fulham V Bor. Dortmund
    Sao Paulo V C. Sao Paulo (Corinthians)

Bilbao and Real Vallodolid will enter KTMain, Lazio and PSV enter KT2.
    Please complete other matches as soon as possible.

Draw for the next round will be posted around 11pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

[15]paddysnorch/theflesh - Bor. Dortmund
    vs
    [18]vodrin/DOC09UNAM - Fulham

3-0 and 4-0

7-0 to Bor. Dortmund on aggregate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I should never be allowed play the game again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    lol just wait till I get a go, Im crap. Guys what nat type do I need? I have type 2 I think that good enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

I wouldn't be so harsh, I mean you were down to 8 men by the end of 2nd game..

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sahitkar

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    lol just wait till I get a go, Im crap. Guys what nat type do I need? I have type 2 I think that good enough?
    I have NAT type 3, I haven't had any problem playing Fifa online. So, I say you be alright :)

Don't take it too serious ;), just play for fun. Try to practice a little more and play more games online, you be alright. To be honest everyone gets their good and bad days, maybe that was one of those games :p. Good Luck!!!

Normally online i win enough games, this is my cousins account so the last 9-10 games were me, and i think i lost 1 game out of them (not including the two against theflesh)

It's just fulham drove me mad, and i was getting infuriated and started playing worse, then missed a few chances and started playing even worse.

:(

Normally online i win enough games, this is my cousins account so the last 9-10 games were me, and i think i lost 1 game out of them (not including the two against theflesh)

It's just fulham drove me mad, and i was getting infuriated and started playing worse, then missed a few chances and started playing even worse.

:(
    I know, everyone usually plays with 5-Star teams, the players are more skillful, have more control on ball and passing accuracy..... etc. That's why we find it hard to adjust with the smaller teams.

• Advertisement

sahitkar wrote: »
    I know, everyone usually plays with 5-Star teams, the players are more skillful, have more control on ball and passing accuracy..... etc. That's why we find it hard to adjust with the smaller teams.

Yeah, i must play a few more games online with them, probably wasnt the greatest idea to only play with them in the match!

ahh, here comes the secondary competition i guess!!

Hey lads just lettin ya know that i added mystic as a friend without reply and have been on ps since 9pm. id say a bye was in order???;)

The draw can be worked out, and then im sure the person you're supposed to meet could be given the option of giving ye till tomorrow or so to sort it out!

The draw can be worked out, and then im sure the person you're supposed to meet could be given the option of giving ye till tomorrow or so to sort it out!
    dunno if thats so fair as he hasnt been on this or the ps since he 1st responded but if thats the way then ok - not that im good or anything just in the interest of speedy play!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Heart.Desire

It's nearly 11PM, I can't wait for the draw. Hopefully, I'll get a handy enough tie to settle into the tournament nicely.

I suppose, sometimes people get busy, i signed up on and then couldnt get to the ps3 till today due to other things, should try pm him on here if he's online!

PLAY-OFF ROUND FIXTURES

Athletic Club (Bilbao) v Lazio
    PSV v Real Vallodolid
    Fulham V Bor. Dortmund
    Sao Paulo V C. Sao Paulo (Corinthians)*

The teams in bold will enter KTMain, the other teams will enter KT2.
    *Corinthians awarded the win as opponent hasn't been online.

KTMAIN - MATCHDAY ONE - MUST BE PLAYED BY WED 11.30PM
    Genoa V Atletico Madrid
    Bolton V SRFC [France]
    Sporting CP V Real Valladolid
    Fernerbache V C. Sao Paulo (Corinthians)
    Besiktas V Bor. Dortmund
    Olympiacos V Athletic Club (Bilbao)
    LOSC Lille V Shalke 04

Winners will progress to KTMain round 2, losers will join play-off losers in KT2 round one.

Balls...

Propane Nightmare - smudgedope - Sporting CP

When are you free to knock me out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Bolton V SRFC [France]

Swarlez when are you able to play?

Advertisement