Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Knockout Tournament 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

LOSC Lille 0 - Atletico Madrid 3

LOSC Lille 4 - Atletico Madrid 3

Christ I was all over the place, got all four of my goals in the 2nd half of the 2nd game when I decided to switch to all out attack. Well done to Fizman, played very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

THE DRAW FOR THE NEXT ROUND WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Bugg wrote: »
    LOSC Lille 0 - Atletico Madrid 3

LOSC Lille 4 - Atletico Madrid 3

Christ I was all over the place, got all four of my goals in the 2nd half of the 2nd game when I decided to switch to all out attack. Well done to Fizman, played very well.

Ya good games mate. The scoreline was fair enough for the first game I think, but the last 30 mins of the second one I was a bit nervy as you were really getting at me.

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Players now have until midnight to post their results, if results are not posted by then, it will be randomly decided who qualifies for the next round.

In the interest of fairness regarding the games outstanding, would it be a bit better to progress the team/user who has actively tried to get a game played by posting here? There seems to be a few examples of this.

KT2 ROUND ONE - RESULTS
    Atletico Madrid V LOSC Lille
    Fernerbache V Bolton
    Panathanaikos V Shalke 04*
    C. Sao Paulo V Fulham
    SRFC V Sporting CP*
    Sao Paulo V Athletic Club*
    PSV V Sunderland*
    Lazio V Besiktas

*There were quite a few games not played, even with an extension. Please play games ASAP in the next round.

KTMAIN SEMI FINAL - RESULTS
    Genoa V Real Vallodolid
    Bor. Dortmund V Olympiacos

• Advertisement

KT2 - ROUND TWO - MUST BE PLAYED BY THURS. 11.30PM
    Athletic Club V SRFC
    Shalke 04 V PSV
    Atletico Madrid V C. Sao Paulo
    Besiktas V Bolton

KT2 - FINAL - MUST BE PLAYED BY THURS. 11.30PM
    Genoa V Olympiacos

Bolton, when can you play me?

Fizman wrote: »
    In the interest of fairness regarding the games outstanding, would it be a bit better to progress the team/user who has actively tried to get a game played by posting here? There seems to be a few examples of this.

Yeah mate, this is what I've done, its just in the case when neither player tries to get the game played that it is chosen at random.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

[11]polarbearhead/polarbearhead - Shalke 04

I'll be on most of the day tomorrow; I'll send a friend request then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey Fizman - will u be on tonight?? ill be on approx 9ish..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Genoa V Olympiacos

What's this and when is my game to be played?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Bolton, when can you play me?

Hey I got my results today so I'm going out later so won't be on after 8. Will be on tomorrow till 5 then I'll be back on around 11/half 11.

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey Fizman - will u be on tonight?? ill be on approx 9ish..

I'll probably be around alright mate, only thing is I don't think it's you I have to play. :)

I'm Athletico Madrid, and playing SRFC (Rennes) who I think Swarlez is playing with.

EDIT: DOH. I read Athletic Club in the first fixture and assumed it was me. I'll try to get on for about 9, but I'll certainly be on later tonight anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

I'll probably be around alright mate, only thing is I don't think it's you I have to play. :)

I'm Athletico Madrid, and playing SRFC (Rennes) who I think Swarlez is playing with.
    Just goin on the above buddy -
    KT2 - ROUND TWO - MUST BE PLAYED BY THURS. 11.30PM
    Athletic Club V SRFC
    Shalke 04 V PSV
    Besiktas V Bolton

Hey, no worries - i shud be on about then anyway..good lad..

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey, no worries - i shud be on about then anyway..good lad..

I'm about now for an hour or so if you can play?

Bolton 0-2 Besiktas
    Besiktas 0-2 Bolton

Replay: Bolton 2-1 Besiktas

The first match was quite even despite the scoreline. The second game was mainly Bolton but equal in spells. I got a chance on the break from a free kick and I was 1 on 1 with the keeper but stupidly passed it my team-mate who was slightly offside. Then, with the game 1-0 I gave away corner in the 90th minute and Bolton scored. Then, after a tight match Bolton scored in the 88th minute.

Bolton 0-2 Besiktas
    Besiktas 0-2 Bolton

Replay: Bolton 2-1 Besiktas

The first match was quite even despite the scoreline. The second game was mainly Bolton but equal in spells. I got a chance on the break from a free kick and I was 1 on 1 with the keeper but stupidly passed it my team-mate who was slightly offside. Then, with the game 1-0 I gave away corner in the 90th minute and Bolton scored. Then, after a tight match Bolton scored in the 88th minute.

Yeah very close games. Thought I did enough to deserve the win.

Just one thing you make a lot of very cyncical fouls which really disrupt the game. If you plan on entering the leagues on here you're going to have to cut out the constant fouling.

Philly_C wrote: »

Just one thing you make a lot of very cyncical fouls which really disrupt the game. If you plan on entering the leagues on here you're going to have to cut out the constant fouling.

He does? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Silence.

Maybe, yeah.

If you don't, I will.

Lads myself and PhilT (Sao Paulo) tried for about 45 mins to get a game going last night with no luck joining each others session. Eventually got a game in Teamplay but neither of us were used to it so we abandoned. I had to run then and Phil wasn't able to play late on. He left a message for me saying that he is away from today until some point over the weekend so I can take a bye.

Pity we couldn't play but I'll leave it up to Emmet to decide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 sahitkar

Genoa V Olympiacos

Genoa 4-7 Olympiakos AET :(

I have no idea how that fixture was made :confused:.
    The game was pretty much balanced til 90 mins [4-4]. In extra time Olympiakos didn't waste many chances and score was 7-4 :o to Olympiakos.
    Congrats @Heart-Desire.

Yeah, I know, I tried not to foul around the box as much this time as the last time I did I ended losing about 10-0.

And to be honest, you were'nt exactly scared of making a few fouls either. ;)

sahitkar wrote: »
    Genoa 4-7 Olympiakos AET :(

I have no idea how that fixture was made :confused:.
    The game was pretty much balanced til 90 mins [4-4]. In extra time Olympiakos didn't waste many chances and score was 7-4 :o to Olympiakos.
    Congrats @Heart-Desire.

Sorry, this was KTMAIN

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Sorry, this was KTMAIN

I think the KTMAIN final is Real Vallodolid V Bor. Dortmund (winners of the semis).

Genoa V Olympiacos would be the match for 3rd place.

KT2 - ROUND TWO - RESULTS
    Athletic Club V SRFC
    Shalke 04 V PSV
    Besiktas V Bolton

KTMAIN - FINAL - RESULTS
    Genoa V Olympiacos

*KT2: A lot of games weren't played, winners were randomly drawn.

KT2 - SEMI FINAL - MUST BE PLAYED BY SUN. 11.30PM
    Athletic Club V Shalke 04
    Atletico Madrid V Bolton

KTMAIN - FINAL - RESULTS
    Genoa V Olympiacos

How did you mess this one up so badly? Both these teams lost in the semis!

And to be honest, you were'nt exactly scared of making a few fouls either. ;)

Yeah to be honest in that 2nd game I was getting really annoyed with the fouling so I put in a tackle or two. I wouldn't normally do that though. It was just I needed a goal to get level and everytime I made a break my players kept getting clipped.

Atletico Madrid V Bolton

Hey Fizman I'm around tonight after 10, most of tomorrow and after 10pm on Sunday.

• Advertisement

Hey Fizman I'm around tonight after 10, most of tomorrow and after 10pm on Sunday.

I'll catch you tomorrow or Sunday so.

Advertisement