Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nononsense windscreen cover

Options
  • 02-08-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Woke up this morning to find some P*&k put a brick through the passenger window of my car

i have windscreen cover from nononsense but they're offices are close today,
    does anyone know if the windscreen cover includes the passenger window too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

They should have a 24hr emergency phoneline for claims, all your windows are covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

All the glass would be covered apart from the sunroof.

You can report the claim but it wont be fixed today being a bank holiday. If you go to one of the approved repairers they should sort it or they do call out as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

VinnyTGM wrote: »
    They should have a 24hr emergency phoneline for claims, all your windows are covered.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, refuse to give out a non 1890 number so if something happens to you while travelling abroad, you can only contact them via the web.

Retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ledgehammer

All the numbers on the website told me that they were closed for the holidays, then i rang the only approved company on the site which is AAA, they were also closed, then i rang AAA's out of hours service and they told me to ring nononsense to get directions

a wee bit frustrated at the lack of info from them so far, which is a shame coz they have been excellent service as long as you call em monday to friday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

When you pay for cheap insurance that is what you get unfortunately.

• Advertisement

I payed for cheap insurance because i dont like being finacially raped, its not the end of the world that i have to wait one day, its just unfortunate. my friends and i have had a lot worse experiance's with Hibernan and Quinn

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭christy02

Think AAA is their only approved windscreen firm. Am dreading havin to use their breakdown cover :)

Turns out everything went smooth in the end, rang em this morning, will have a new window by tomorrow, thanks folks

Advertisement