Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pup is limping

Options
  • 02-08-2010 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Last night my pup started limping,She had been down in my mams running around with the other dogs earlier but she was not limping when she came home.I checked the paw to see if there was anything caught in it and there wasn't,she didn't seem in any pain when i was touching it,When i got up this morning she was fine walking normally all day,I'm gona hold off walking her today,But how long should i rest her for?As she can be quiet hyper active and luvs her walks, (I get sad eyes and then ignored when i don't bring her)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Probably playing too rough. If she's fine now, no reason to stop walking her!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Maybe keep her on the lead for a couple of days to be safe - thats what I do when our guy over does it and is a bit sore. He has sore legs/is lame thou - he's going to UCD on monday to get checked out(!) :(

Advertisement