Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a bookclub in Cork city?

Options
  • 02-08-2010 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    I enjoy reading good books and love sharing the experience with friends but I want to be part of a group which does this on a regular experience.I like going into another world in a book particularly on a rainy day and popping back to reality just to eat etc.But I only get this feeling occassionally when a really good one comesw along.If you are a member of such a group and are open to the possibility of a new member,let me know.
    Roadrunner10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

There is an article about books in this week's edition of 'The Cork News'. It mentions two book clubs in Cork City. They both seem to run on the first Tuesday of the month, one is in Vibes and Scribes book shop on Bridge Street and it starts at 7pm. I think the other one is in Tribes Cafe. Can't remember the name of the street Tribes is on, but it's off the Grand Parade as if you are walking down to the old Beamish brewery.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RoadRunner10

Thanks very much it did.Think I might check out the Tribes one.

Advertisement