Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good band to play at 30th wedding anniversary

Options
  • 02-08-2010 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Hi all, my siblings and I are organising a 30th wedding anniversary party for my parents in late September. The venue is booked and I've been left in charge of booking the band. My parents are in their late 50's and have a varied taste in music. Dad loves cheesy 70's/80's pop music while Mum loves the showband waltzing kinda music. Does anyone know a good live band or DJ that could cater for this kinda hooley? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Hi all, my siblings and I are organising a 30th wedding anniversary party for my parents in late September. The venue is booked and I've been left in charge of booking the band. My parents are in their late 50's and have a varied taste in music. Dad loves cheesy 70's/80's pop music while Mum loves the showband waltzing kinda music. Does anyone know a good live band or DJ that could cater for this kinda hooley? Thanks in advance.

BEEFSTEAK DANCERS are a good band that cater for all age groups,if you are intrested icould pm you and send you tonys number.or there is a very good DJ called jerry or may be muffler could shine some light this one for me,;) that lives not to far away from muffler id say he could get his phone number for you:D hope this helps if not hope some one else helps;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

.17hmr wrote: »
    BEEFSTEAK DANCERS are a good band that cater for all age groups
    Indeed they are a good band :)

.17hmr wrote: »
    or there is a very good DJ called jerry or may be muffler could shine some light this one for me,;) that lives not to far away from muffler id say he could get his phone number for you:D
    Now now, I could hardly bypass Paddy could I? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

muffler wrote: »
    Indeed they are a good band :)

Now now, I could hardly bypass Paddy could I? ;)

:D:p

Advertisement