Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tversity

Options
  • 02-08-2010 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this the right place for this but here goes anyway , ive been using tversity for last few days with my xbox and everythings been grand but my brother got it aswell on his laptop and is using with his playstation . Problem is my xbox wont pick up my tversity when his one is on but his playstation can pick up both . Is there anyway to get my xbox to pick up just my one and stop tversity from letting other people viewing my stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

I dont have an answer for your question but you could try ps3mediaserver, It works with the xbox these days and I've always found it to be better in everyway. This could also be an easy fix for your issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Daraa wrote: »
    I dont have an answer for your question but you could try ps3mediaserver, It works with the xbox these days and I've always found it to be better in everyway. This could also be an easy fix for your issue.
    yeah that worked perfect thanks man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I had the same problem, I got my brother to go into the settings on TVersity and where it says media playback device select PS3 and on mine I selected Xbox 360, which sorted out the problem of my 360 picking up his instead of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

dor83 wrote: »
    I had the same problem, I got my brother to go into the settings on TVersity and where it says media playback device select PS3 and on mine I selected Xbox 360, which sorted out the problem of my 360 picking up his instead of mine.
    that worked aswell goodman

Advertisement