Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless

Options
  • 02-08-2010 5:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

In the last while has anyone else noticed more and more homeless people in Dublin? Or maybe they're not homeless but people begging anyway?
    It's just that I was visiting my folks in Artane and there was someone begging at the roundabout. There are always people begging in Fairview now and last night there was someone in Clontarf village begging too.
    I'm pretty sure you didn't get them in the suburbs in the past. Anyway I don't feel comfortable with them being there. An eyesore and doesn't make our city look good. Is it illegal to beg? Spent a week in London recently and didn't notice any there, having been in many parts of the city.
    Oh and I'm not just talking about Roma here, the suburban ones I've seen are mostly Irish.

Advertisement