Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West End Retail Park

Options
  • 02-08-2010 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I apologise for the likely stupidity of this question but is west end retail park attached to blanch shopping centre? It sorta looks that way in the maps on the site, sorry again just have a job interview in a store there tomo and am paranoid because i've only been to blanch once before on my own!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They are beside each other, separated by a road, but can park and walk to either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you are getting the bus from the city centre then get off the 39 in the centre and walk through the centre to the red entrance, out the red entrance door and follow the pedestrian route to the west end retail park.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

They are on the same campus (as such).

It would be about a 5 to 10 (give or take) minutes walk from the bus stop to the West End retail park, so give yourself plenty of time so you are not rushing for your interview.

You can walk through the centre for some part of the walk but you prob should bring an umbrella in case it is raining - again you don't want to get wet and get stressed about your interview, etc.

Advertisement