Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

EA's new game Create

• 02-08-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone see that EA announced a new title today named Create that looks a lot like LittleBigPlanet & its coming out for the Xbox 360.Am I the only one excited about it.If it has plenty of Variety & fixes LBP awful floathy Jumping it could be Great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I dunno if it will be like LBP's platforming, more like The Incredible Machines setup a group of objects and let them go to achieve the goal. Its the overwhelming view I got from the trailer (think its on Kotaku somewhere).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

yea i'd agree... doesnt seem like little big planet... doesn't look good at all to be honest... only time will tell.

Advertisement