Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Possible to connect xbox live and 3broadband?

• 02-08-2010 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked b4, i have been trawling through countless blogs to try and figure out how to connect 3broadband to the xbox. I have followed several different instructions but everytime i test network i get "cant obtain an ip address"

Any help welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Three broadband is a USB thing right? if so I'd try just start up the net like always on your PC/laptop and bridge a connection between the xbox and the PC/laptop

Basically what you'd want to do is get a connection on your PC/laptop with the yoke, then hook up your Xbox to the PC/laptop with an ethernet cable then bridge that connection. Google around to find out how to bridge a connection between an Xbox and a PC. instructions vary depending on your operating system.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SpottyWetWang

I use 3. All I did was go to "help and support" on my laptop and search "ICS" (Internet connection sharring), all you need to know is there it's very simple.

Advertisement