Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Artists in Portlaoise or Midlands

Options
  • 02-08-2010 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi

I was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about the Tattoo Artists in Portlaoise? There are 3 as far as I know and if anyone could give me some feedback or info on any of them I would appreciate it. Also if anyone who is not familar with these guys but knows of a good Artist elsewhere in the midlands I'd love to hear about them too.

Many thanks in advance
    Darren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

One of my friends got his name in Chinsese writing on his forearm in Celtic Tattoo, I think it's called at the bottom of Main St. in Portlaoise. Seems to bea good job, anyway.

I've gotten my two ears pierced and eyebrow twice in Vegas, and only for them being the shop I'm most familiar with I wouldn't get a piercingthere again, tbh.

I heard NewFaze's tattoos are fairly badly done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

I would recomend Tini in Celtic tattoos in Carlow. I got one there and have been very pleased with the results. Quite reasonable also.

Advertisement