Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parish register of st. andrew r.c Dublin

• 02-08-2010 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the Roman catholic parish register of st. andrew dublin exist.

seeking the parents of Christopher Robinette who married may 28, 1798 to Margaret sweeny

later they had a son: peter robinette who moved to Liverpool, england as a bootmaker

I've not explored these records yet. I have mostly looked church of Ireland records

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

records for the RC parish of St. Andrew, Dublin are available online at http://www.irishgenealogy.ie/

Shane

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭wjrobin64

thanks guy I have found a few things on this board as you folks had suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

Pearse Street Library research room has a database with St Andrews records on it. I think it includes more data that is available on the library website. This place is great research spot as open 6 full days a week and nice cafe too! Need some photo id to get ticket for research room on floor above public library.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Annieoburns,

You're right but Irishbird's link is to the Irish Genealogy site which incorporates the full records from St. Andrews.

PP

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

Apologies, was thinking of the other site that charged so much to see details.

Advertisement