Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car key found on lower Ballinastoe trail

• 02-08-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭

Found this afternoon but looks like it has been there for a fey days as the metal is very mildly tarnished. Black plastic, no car brand identifiable. Hopefully pics attached.

edit: could someone re post this on to Irish DH?

John

web key 003.jpg

web key 004.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

Its off an audi I think..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

If you find one with a prancing horse on, that's mine. Also, I forgot where I parked it.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

I think it's a VW key, fair play for trying to find the owner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

SubLuminal wrote: »
    Its off an audi I think..
    5T3PH3N wrote: »
    I think it's a VW key, fair play for trying to find the owner.

certainly looks like a VAG one alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭JMJR

I left a phone message earlier for someone who had left a notice up at ballinastoe and I put this post up when I came home. i have since had contact with him and it seems to be his key- (its a VW ) John

• Advertisement
Advertisement