Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sample Ed1t

Options
  • 02-08-2010 8:42pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm (re)starting a night called Sample Ed1t where we invite people to bring along a CDR of their own music to give to the DJs to play on the night.

The idea is to get a bit of a community going for music makers to get together and share ideas, give feed back, exchange plug in, buy and sell equipment, make collaborations or remixes or whatever. You get the idea.

You get to hear your track/s played in the venue in front of an audience and get real live feedback and reactions. Plus, since this is Ireland there is also the bribe of a free Sol or two if you participate in the night (i.e. give a CDR)

Any questions?

Oh yeah, haha, Tuesdays at Bia Bar

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9794459&ref=mf

Join the group on FB for info on weekly guest DJs and let me know if you'd be interested in guest DJing too.

Comments

Advertisement