Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay and display parking pass

Options
  • 02-08-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

hey,

does anyone know if you can buy a parking pass to park in the pay and display areas in ucd,rather than paying by the day? and if so where can they br bought?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

http://www.ucd.ie/building/code/traffic/discs.htm Hasnt been updated yet for 2010-2011 so dont buy one yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

brilliant , thanks a mill for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

Save your money. If you want to get parking you need to be up there by 9.30am, plenty of free parking. I only paid for parking twice last year. If you have a pre paid ticket there is no guarantee that you will get a parking space.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

yeah thats true amtaxi.. but i used the pay and display quite a bit last year. if you have a late lecture, it can be handy, cause they are the last spots to fill up!
    although that said, i found a handy housing estate to park in near the clonskeagh entrance. still gonna buy a ticket though, just to keep all options open.. parking is madness in the place.. dying to go back but defo not dying for the stress of finding parking spot every morning:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

ahhhhhh amtaxiiiiiii. I have just remembered your username!!!!!!! how the hell are u - pm me!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement